Overview of the Presentation
Two-thirds of all adults in America suffer from low self-esteem. During this presentation, we'll look at why low self-esteem has become a national epidemic, and how it affects our personal fulfillment, our family harmony and our job performance. We'll also outline powerful steps to develop greater self-esteem and increase effectiveness in all areas of your life.
- Why self-esteem is so important
- Six keys to build your self-esteem
- How to increase your job satisfaction
- The 7 secrets of being a peak performer
- The value of humor in the workplace
- How to nourish your mind, body and spirit
- How to create balance in your life
- Living the life you were meant to live
Individual and Organizational Benefits
- Take more personal responsibility for your life and work
- Communicate more openly and supportively with family, friends, and coworkers
- Act with greater confidence in yourself and in your ability to take on life's challenges
- Persevere in the face of fear, obstacles and setbacks
- Set bigger dreams and goals and take the appropriate steps to fulfill them
- Raise your morale and self-esteem and those around you to help create a more positive living or working environment
- Experience greater health, balance, and happiness in your life
This dynamic and interactive presentation includes practical exercises and tools that can be applied immediately to increase your self-esteem and enhance your life and career.
Available as a Keynote, Workshop Session, or One-day Seminar.